Effective May 25, 2018:
Who we are
Our website address is: https://analysistabs.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
For more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please check the advertisers’ websites for respective privacy policies.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We collect several types of information about users of our products and Website, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, company address, job title (“Personal Data”);
- that individually does not identify you, such as Website traffic data, location data (through IP address), logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- about your internet connection, operating system and the equipment, you use to access our Website and usage details.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect through our Website includes:
- information that you provide by filling in various forms on our Website, registration forms, contact forms, order forms, requesting services, forum posts, blog comments.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number), if you contact us;
- your responses to our questions and surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- your search queries on the Website.
We may use automatic data collection technologies or other methods of web analysis to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically to understand our users and provide better experience.
- details of your visits to our Website, specifically traffic data, location data (through IP addresses), logs, referring pages, exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- the number of installations for the products you have purchased; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a personalized service to you.
How we use your data
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its content to you;
- to provide you with information, products (including license keys), or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with notices about your account, orders, products, and services, including expiration and renewal notices, quotes and invoices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
- to notify you about changes or updates to our Website or any products or services you have purchased or that we offer or provide through our Website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
If you have expressly opted in to receive our newsletters, we may also use your information to send you information about our products, services, events and other activities that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by following the “unsubscribe” links included in e-mail communication, or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
For more information, see Choices about how we use your information.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.